We are a dynamic and flexible chartered Agency based in Tokyo. We support and provide workable solutions for foreign companies, organizations, government contractors and individual businesses seeking commercial or status presence in Japan.
We provide a full range of representative office services, as described hereby, so please read on.
We are professional; but we can also be informal and flexible upon needs.
What we can do for you
- Liaison / representative services
- Incorporation or branch registration of a foreign company, in Japan
- Staffing - dispatch or recruit individual staff dedicated to your own tasks and needs.
- Provide physical address, nominee director, opening bank account.
- Accounting services
- Task performing and management.
- Translations, maintaining a Japanese website, etc.
For the complete list of services and details, please check the Service section.
Here are a number of advantages you can think of
- Simple, Small, Flexible. These are our key words which clearly convey the standard of our services.
- We endeavor to provide flexible, efficient and cost effective services that match a broad range of service industries.
- We have developed a team of multifarious specialists that can cover a wide array of fields, professionally.
- Our bilingual staff is really efficient and is able to perform multiple various tasks flexibly, to fulfill your requirements.
- We respect and protect client and individual confidences and proprietary information. Adherence to the code of ethics to protect our clients' interests is one of our main priorities.
- We always bear in mind to optimize the Cost-Performance ratio, so that we don't charge our customers unnecessary high fees; one way to do this is to cut the running costs.
- We do not spend a fortune on advertising our services; we only pin-point each of our valuable customers. Most of our clients are from other customers' referrals.
- You can be sure that with a minimum investment, your interests on the Japanese market are served professionally.
Renewed Chinese auto tariffs would cost U.S. jobs, industry coalition warns
The head of a broad coalition of Japanese, German and South Korean automakers warned on Friday that renewed punitive Chinese tariffs on U.S. autos would hurt U.S. vehicle exports to China and put U.S. jobs at risk.
France says won't support Mercosur given Brazil president's climate comments
Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro was lying when he played down concerns about climate change at the G20 summit in Japan in June, said French President Emmanuel Macron's office on Friday, as Brazil and France continued to clash over the issue.
'Blind men': End of South Korea-Japan pact undermines bid to understand North Korea threats
South Korea's decision to scrap an intelligence-sharing pact with Japan could harm efforts to understand threats from North Korea, and potentially weaken the ability to monitor its missile launches, officials and analysts say.